Thank you for signing up and following our progress!
Here are 7 Basic Precautionary Tips to reduce your exposure to radio frequencies
Did you know you can use technology in a safer ways?
- GET WIRED Choose wired connection. They don’t use microwave radiation to transmit information! That means choose a wired desktop computer and corded phones over wireless models. If needed, transfer your wireless calls to a landline.
- GET OFF THE GRID Turn your Wi-Fi router, devices and Bluetooth OFF or put on Airplane mode when not in use. Children, beware! Don’t use wireless devices in metal enclosures like cars, buses, planes, trains and elevators.
- GET PURE SLEEP with no wireless devices in your bedroom unless on airplane mode. EMF’s affect your melatonin secretions and your brain!
- GET TIME CONSCIOUS Decrease your exposure time! Speak less. Text more. Use speakerphone. Minimize your time spent in Wi-Fi hotspots.
- GET IT OUT of your pocket to prevent infertility and prostate cancer. Get it out of your bra to prevent breast cancer.
- GET SIGHT Look out for cell phone towers or 5G transmitters near you and your children’s schools. Lobby to get them removed.
- GET SMART Just say NO to so called “smart” meters, “smart” home alarms and anything else “smart” for that matter. They are not in your best interest.
Apply all of the above to minimize first hand and secondhand radiations. Especially for children and pregnant women.
TAKE ACTION and be part of the making of this historical documentary by making a donation.